Environmental Stewardship. Recognized Income.
At EDPR NA DG, we understand that whether you are a farmer or an estate manager, your top priority is to maximize the value of your land while preserving it for the next generation. From the day we meet you, to the end of a project’s lifespan, we’re committed to a long-term relationship that is focused on your needs and expectations.
- To conserve and preserve your land
- To respect you and your community’s values
- To earn the support of your neighbors and local community
- To work with you for the long term
- To maximize the value of your lan
“My land is very important to me. They’ve planted grass on it to keep it from eroding. They really respect the land and the landowners.”
“Getting set up with solar has been one of the best things I’ve ever done, from a financial standpoint, in my life.”